Service and Support
Focus on customer needs and design customized solutions.
1. Provide comprehensive product introduction and application suggestions.
2. Fully consider the user's functional structure, planning and needs.
3. Customized products for customers to choose.
4. Sample making and testing.
1. After the project is implemented, prepare the corresponding implementation plan, including equipment design, manufacturing, installation, debugging, acceptance, operation and maintenance, etc.
2. Comply with relevant standards to complete product manufacturing and testing.
3. On-site equipment installation guidance, debugging and other technical support work.
4. Assist customers in solving various on-site technical problems encountered.
5. On-site training for customers.
1. Through the BMS remote data collection and control management system, real-time monitoring of product operation information, active tracking, and accurate positioning of faulty products; automatic maintenance of products on a regular basis; automatic data storage and storage of backup information.
2. Establish an emergency plan mechanism to ensure product safety and troubleshooting.
3. Establish a mechanism for regular user phone calls and on-site return visits, and conduct regular on-site inspections.
4. Quick response: After receiving the call, 48 hours will arrive at the scene to diagnose and deal with the problem.
5. During the free warranty period, free maintenance services are provided.